Monday, October 26, 2009

It's fall, y'all :)

Here are some new picture to entertain you for a minute :) We've been so busy I haven't updated lately, be sure to check back for Halloween pictures, hopefully on Sunday.. then my friend is getting married November 7th and Lilly's the flower girl... should make for some excellent Kodak moments... enjoy!!
Here's Lilly snuggling with her new "Lilly cup." She loved it so much, she wanted to sleep with it.. and just for record, your eyes aren't deceiving you, that's her bed and I'm obviously not sleeping with her because I'm definitely taking this picture :)
Lilly is still playing soccer, well at least when it isn't raining.. which is all it's been doing lately!!! Here are so new pictures from her last soccer game...


It's not just coincidental that she's #4.. my sister knew I'd appreciate it... ha -- which makes me want to share a cute story.. A couple of Mondays ago when Green Bay and the Vikings were playing Monday Night Football.. well every time that Brett Favre would come on the screen Lilly was tell Jason, "Daddy, there's number 4, Mama's friend.. look Daddy, he's right there, that's Mama's friend!!!" It made me smile.. Jason, not so much!! HA


Lilly's class went on their first field trip on October 9th... she proudly rode the school bus and everything... I cried as I followed behind in the Yukon... sad sad day!!
Here's Lilly with her friends Taylor and Claire.. they had a ball


Lilly's best friend in her class, Katie :)
So last Wednesday I was off, I know.. I'd forgotten what those days were like!! Either way Lilly saw my 1980 Electric Rollers and wanted to do her hair. After much begging I finally obliged... haha, what an event!!!! Enjoy.. these are as good as a Santa freak out picture.. ha, I can't help but laugh.. it was really funny!!
Then she decided that they were awesome... she was a princess getting ready for her lunch date with her Tippy :)

Finally, tonight we carved our pumpkins.. Jason is amazing with pumpkins!!! He told me after we finished.. you know, after he finished, that we keep getting better every year.. ha.. he's got almost 28 years of practice under his belt!! HA..
Here is Lilly's ghost and Jason's pirate/skull jack-o-lantersHere is mine on the top and Lilly's silly face on the bottom..
Finally, here's Lilly with the sweet jack-o-lanters, just ignore the dead looking mum on the bottom right, just be impressed the others are still perky... I have a fabulous brown thumb!! HA
Everything is going great, with the exception of my store.. I still don't have en employee so I am working ALL THE TIME. I am just glad that I'm not super busy right now, that'd be much less fun than it is now.. and let me just tell you how much fun I am having now! :) Jason and I just celebrated our 6 year anniversary on October 4th.. we didn't do anything, we were going to celebrate the weekend of and Jason ended up having to work, then the next weekend we didn't have a babysitter, then the next weekend we caught a bug from Lilly and spent Saturday night sick as dogs.. then last weekend we were just entirely too tired... what exciting lives we lead, we know!! HA :) We are really pumped about Halloween, like every other year! It's mine and Lilly's favorite holiday-- She's going to be batgirl this year and her costume is absolutely adorable.. just wait for the pictures!! We are going to Bubba and Andrea's for a hayride and Lilly and Graham are going to trick-or-treat! It should be fun, especially since it's on Saturday and no one will have to work the next day!!! I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!!! :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

She looks like so much fun - I love the roller pics...priceless!

Jason, Lacey & Lilly said...

Ha.. she is the best thing ever!!!! We have entirely too much fun most of the time!! And I can't help it, that roller picture is so funny to me.. she doesn't agree.. I am thinking senior yearbook... just a thought!! :)

About Us

My photo
Jason and Lacey were married on October 4th, 2003 and then along came Lilly Grace on December 22, 2005.