Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm a soccer mom..

Yeah, so Lilly has decided that she doesn't want to partake in dance any longer, but she wants to play soccer with John Thomas. So tonight was Lilly's first soccer practice since we started a week late!! She did really good, with the exception that she feels the need to pick up the ball and carry it with her, it's much efficient to her!! Haha!! I can't say I blame her, I've never played soccer, well maybe that's because I am clumsy.. hmmm :) Well anyway we absolutely adore her coach, he's really sweet and take up so much time with them. Oh and did I meantion that it's just her and one other little girl on the team, so of course she eats this up, she's the team mom!! Enjoy these pictures, I will get more, maybe tomorrow, since we they have 2 a week schedule set up.... Look for some action pictures this fall as we start playing games, I am excited although I know NOTHING about soccer!!! :)




No comments:

About Us

My photo
Jason and Lacey were married on October 4th, 2003 and then along came Lilly Grace on December 22, 2005.