Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pottying

Lilly has been pottying in the big potty for a little over a week now. We are so excited to report she's only had a few accidents, I can't believe she's growing up so fast. She will be 3 in just a few months and sometimes it seems like Jason and I were wondering if they were really going to let us leave the hospital with a real baby by ourselves yesterday! I know that sounds crazy but it's so true, they grow up faster than you can imagine. I miss being able to rock her and steal all the sweet baby kisses I wanted, because she couldn't tell me no and she didn't struggle to get down to go cover up her babies or whatever. Listen to me, it sounds like I'm complying with her latest request.. two brothers, yep and now I'm over it! :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

She's just beautiful Lacy! And you are so right - they grow up soo fast. You're experiencing that more than I am, but I still can't believe Blair will be 1 next month! Love your blog!!

Angie Nail said...

Love your blog... it's very cute! She looks like she's 5 now?!

About Us

My photo
Jason and Lacey were married on October 4th, 2003 and then along came Lilly Grace on December 22, 2005.